Systray Icon!

Hi!, I have found alot of commponents for placing my program in the systray, but they only woorks in delphi 2.

Im running Delphi 5 Enterpizzze edition, so if someone could give me a link to a site that contains a commponent, i would be gratefull...

/txs

Re:Systray Icon!

XJ...@eae.net heeft geschreven in bericht <1103_960544305@xj220>...
>Hi!, I have found alot of commponents for placing my program in the

systray, but they only woorks in delphi 2.

>Im running Delphi 5 Enterpizzze edition, so if someone could give me a

link to a site that contains a commponent, i would be gratefull...

>/txs

Go to Colin Wilson's web page, and download his Tray Icon Component

http://www.wilsonc.demon.co.uk/delphi.htm

Regards,

Dirk Claessens -  Agfa Belgium

ATTENTION : All spamshields are raised -- direct emails will bounce!