AVI with transparent background

Can anyone tell me how to produce AVI files with transparent backgrounds? I
want to display these in a Delphi form (TAnimator?) and have never been able
to make them transparent. I'm looking for the following types of info:
What makes the AVI transparent (alpha channel, etc.)?
What graphics application will produce them so that they display correctly
using TAnimator?

Please Cc: dmccau...@casecorp.com on replies. Thanks,

Darrell McCauley

Re:AVI with transparent background

 Intel Indeo Video 4.5 enables transparency. I supose you find
information
on how to do it at Intel web  pages.
Darrell McCauley wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to produce AVI files with transparent backgrounds? I
> want to display these in a Delphi form (TAnimator?) and have never been able
> to make them transparent. I'm looking for the following types of info:
> What makes the AVI transparent (alpha channel, etc.)?
> What graphics application will produce them so that they display correctly
> using TAnimator?

> Please Cc: dmccau...@casecorp.com on replies. Thanks,

> Darrell McCauley

Other Threads