Store BLOB to SQL Server > 32K

In my application i will store images to MS SQL image field. For connecting
to MS SQL Server 7.0sp2 i use:
BDE 5.11; BDE alias i have configured to use ODBC datasource. My ODBC
Administrator version is 3.510.4202 and SQL Server driver version is 3.70
(mdac 2.1sp2)
If i tryed to store image > 32Kb i have a BDE Error: Invalid BLOB length. I
know that to resolve this problem i must change the BLOB SIZE parameter in
BDE configuration, but this parameter does not appear...

I very need HELP!
P.S. I also tryed to connect to SQL Server version 6.5 and all working.

Re:Store BLOB to SQL Server > 32K

Alexey,

you have to look under configuration/drivers/native/MSSQL

hth,
Chris Ueberall;

Re:Store BLOB to SQL Server > 32K

Dear friend

In BDE Adminitrator, under Configuration/Drivers/Native/MSSQL youll find a
parameter called BLOB SIZE. This is maximum size a blob field can have. The
default valuie os 32 (K). Increase the value and the problem is solved.

Alex

> In my application i will store images to MS SQL image field. For connecting
> to MS SQL Server 7.0sp2 i use:
> BDE 5.11; BDE alias i have configured to use ODBC datasource. My ODBC
> Administrator version is 3.510.4202 and SQL Server driver version is 3.70
> (mdac 2.1sp2)
> If i tryed to store image > 32Kb i have a BDE Error: Invalid BLOB length. I
> know that to resolve this problem i must change the BLOB SIZE parameter in
> BDE configuration, but this parameter does not appear...

> I very need HELP!

> P.S. I also tryed to connect to SQL Server version 6.5 and all working.

  alex.vcf
< 1K Download

Other Threads