Error by loading IDAPI-Service-Library

Hello,
when I want to open a driver in the BDE-management, I am asked for a
password and a login name. I klick on OK, and then the following
error-message appears (translated):
"BDE-Error: 8485 [$21] [$A]
Error by loading IDAPI-Service-Library
File: IDD3532.dll Alias: Access-DB1"
The thing is, the file is on my harddisk and in the BDE directory.
This message occours only on some PC's, on other's it does work fine.
What can I do? I'm Using Delphi 5 and the native MSACCESS BDE driver

Thanks for answering
Regards,
Gerhard

Re:Error by loading IDAPI-Service-Library

It is one of two things.  Either the BDE is not correctly installed on the
machines having problems or more than likely DAO3.5 is not installed on those
machines.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   On waves of silver I dreamed of gold
(Please do not email    'Till I lost the peace that dreaming gives

Other Threads