Running Turbo C++ for Dos, in Windows 95

I am trying to run  Turbo C++ for Dos from Windows at the DOS prompt?
I get an error when I try this.

I know this is possible because other people have managed it.

Any idea of a fix?

Bob.rp.mo...@bt.com

Re:Running Turbo C++ for Dos, in Windows 95

>Any idea of a fix?

Do you have any idea of what the error message is? If you do then perhaps you
could post it here to help us answer your question. Without that information
any other response would be pure speculation <s>.

Andrue Cope
[Bicester, UK]

Re:Running Turbo C++ for Dos, in Windows 95

It's a Turbo C++ IDE Error box which states that an illegal operation has been
performed.
When you click on details it has fault locatrion = unknown and Interrupts in
service = none.
Andrue Cope wrote:
> >Any idea of a fix?

> Do you have any idea of what the error message is? If you do then perhaps you
> could post it here to help us answer your question. Without that information
> any other response would be pure speculation <s>.

> Andrue Cope
> [Bicester, UK]

Re:Running Turbo C++ for Dos, in Windows 95

It sounds like a problem encountered when running TC3 under OS/2.

If you have the README check that for a reference to OS/2 or VDM. If you don't
have the README then open the properties for the EXE and set DPMI memory to
something other than AUTO. You may also need to give the EXE some EMS and/or
XMS.

Andrue Cope
[Bicester, UK]

Other Threads