draw a rectangle of selection(urgent)

Draw a rectangle in dash dot, to represent a selection in an image (to
view a zoom selection)
A so simple thing that I can't mannage !!
In fact, I can't remember how to do..
I tried a million of different bad ways, but I felt each time.

please answer me quickly, tomorrow, I'm dismissed.

Thank's a lot.

Re:draw a rectangle of selection(urgent)

Look up Canvas.DrawFocusRect in the help...

//Daniel

laboure wrote:
> Draw a rectangle in dash dot, to represent a selection in an image (to
> view a zoom selection)
> A so simple thing that I can't mannage !!
> In fact, I can't remember how to do..
> I tried a million of different bad ways, but I felt each time.

> please answer me quickly, tomorrow, I'm dismissed.

> Thank's a lot.

Other Threads