TaskBar

Does Anybody know how to get your program to minimize on the right
corner of teh taskbar like the modem and sound settings?  I have
looked on the super page and have not found the answer yet.

I am working on a mail program that sits in the back ground (got the
idea from Scott Bakers SBPOP) and want it to minimize on the task bar.

Please reply via Email to:

burt...@mcn.net
www.mcn.net/~burtonk

Re:TaskBar

Try looking for "Tray"
 Name   : Mitja Perko
 E-Mail : Mitja.Pe...@guest.arnes.si
 WWW    : http://www2.arnes.si/guest/osljbk1/index.html

Re:TaskBar

I've got a component that does this. I originally found it on
www.shareware.com If you can't find it there, Mail me :-)

MH.

burt...@mcn.net (Kelly A. Burton) wrote:

>Does Anybody know how to get your program to minimize on the right
>corner of teh taskbar like the modem and sound settings?  I have
>looked on the super page and have not found the answer yet.
>I am working on a mail program that sits in the back ground (got the
>idea from Scott Bakers SBPOP) and want it to minimize on the task bar.
>Please reply via Email to:
>burt...@mcn.net
>www.mcn.net/~burtonk

Martin Harvey
By popular request, email addresses are now in plain text.
Uni email: mc...@hermes.cam.ac.uk
Home email: mc...@harvey27.demon.co.uk
Uni web pages: http://www-stu.pem.cam.ac.uk/~mch24/