Turbo Pascal 7.0 patch (7.01?)

How (where) can I get the patch for Tp (BP), which fixes the Runtime Error
200 bug, on machines faster than 200 Mhz ?

Thanks,
Peter

Re:Turbo Pascal 7.0 patch (7.01?)

>How (where) can I get the patch for Tp (BP), which fixes the Runtime Error
>200 bug, on machines faster than 200 Mhz ?

See my homepage under Sourcecode.

Bye,
Stefan
--
please remove the P in my email-adress to answer me
take a look @ my homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/9553

Re:Turbo Pascal 7.0 patch (7.01?)

In <01bd0a58$19c23640$ec1b38c3@default>,

Peter Radics <prad...@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> How (where) can I get the patch for Tp (BP), which fixes the Runtime Error
> 200 bug, on machines faster than 200 Mhz ?

One of several patches is on my page.

BTW: It's not TP 7.01, because TP 7.01 is from Borland, and Borland chose to
ignore this problem.

--
Frank Heckenbach, Erlangen, Germany
fjf@[NOSPAM.REMOVE.THIS]gmx.de