WinExec Delphi 1.0 & WIN95

The GetModuleUsage function does not work under WIN95 (Although it does
under NT4.0!!). Does anybody know what the best way is for checking the
termination of an application. This question will be answered before, but I
could not find a satisfying answer.

Thanx,

Erik Schuurman
NTEX Harbinger BV
E-Mail : Erik.Schuur...@ntex.nl

Re:WinExec Delphi 1.0 & WIN95

>The GetModuleUsage function does not work under WIN95 (Although it does
>under NT4.0!!). Does anybody know what the best way is for checking the
>termination of an application. This question will be answered before, but I
>could not find a satisfying answer.

        I have heard about possible problems with GetModuleUsage but it
works (or it seems to work) properly in my program. (It is D1 shell for
32bit console raytracer and I'm waiting to be able start viewer for
raytracer output...)

        Roman Stedronsky
        xste...@st.vse.cz
     http://manes.vse.cz/~xster05