Development Partner Sought

I am working on a large vertical market application and would like to
take on a partner to help. The application will be written in Delphi and
will use Interbase. I am looking for someone who can put in at least 20
hours a week on the project. Technical ability with Delphi is preferred,
but the most important qualities I am looking for in a partner are
enthusiasm, maturity and a hard worker with time to spend on the project.
If you are interested, send me e-mail telling about yourself and why you
would like to be involved in a project like this.

Greg