Installing Indy 9.0 Components Into Delphi 6

Could somebody please help,

I am attempting to install the Indy 9.0 components into Delphi 6 using the
Indy9_00_02_D6 install package downloaded from the Nevrona website, so that
I can get the SSL components that are supplied with this install.

The problem I am encountering is that, when I attempt the install, a message
dialog box appears stating that I need to install the Delphi 6 Service Pack
1.  When I click the OK button the install terminates. This would be fine if
I didn't already have Service Pack 2 installed, which (theoretically)
includes all the Service Pack 1 updates.

I have removed the Indy 8 components that are shipped with Delphi 6 and
followed all the instuctions on the site but I still keep on encountering
the same problem.

Has anybody else encountered the same problem?  If so, how did you resolve
this issue? (assuming that you did).

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Re:Installing Indy 9.0 Components Into Delphi 6

I can not help.  But I do have an interest in SSL components.  What
additional SSL components are in Indy 9.  I found two in the version that
came with Delphi 6.

"William LaMartin" <lamar...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in news:3cd14096_2@dnews:

> I can not help.  But I do have an interest in SSL components.  What
> additional SSL components are in Indy 9.  I found two in the version that
> came with Delphi 6.

Nothing really re: SSL support.

IntraWeb & FinalBuilder - http://www.AToZedSoftware.com

Posted by ELKNews 1.0.4-B
Empower your News Reader! http://www.atozedsoftware.com

"Kashif" <kas...@justfone.com> wrote in news:3cd10e5c_2@dnews:

> Has anybody else encountered the same problem?  If so, how did you
> resolve this issue? (assuming that you did).

Just download the source instead of the install.

IntraWeb & FinalBuilder - http://www.AToZedSoftware.com

Posted by ELKNews 1.0.4-B
Empower your News Reader! http://www.atozedsoftware.com

Other Threads