Exporting Tables using Data Transformation Services

Dear all

I tried to export tables from one SQL Server 7 database to another SQL
Server 7 database using the DTS. All tables are copied to the 2nd database
except tables primary keys and indexes. Is there any option I need to set
for copying the indexes as well?

Thanks

Kevin

Re:Exporting Tables using Data Transformation Services

DTS only supports the copy of basic DDL and data. It does not support
constraints.
The capability to do this was pulled from the RTM version of SQL2000.

-Euan

"Kevin" <kevin_k...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:39a2c953_2@dnews...
> Dear all

> I tried to export tables from one SQL Server 7 database to another SQL
> Server 7 database using the DTS. All tables are copied to the 2nd database
> except tables primary keys and indexes. Is there any option I need to set
> for copying the indexes as well?

> Thanks

> Kevin

Other Threads