Printing Multiple Copies in Word

I posted this message the other day, but I don't see it here.  Please
forgive me if this has somehow been posted twice, because I sure don't
see the original:
----------------
How do I tell Word how many copies to print when I am printing a Word
Document from Delphi 5?  Here is some of the code I've got in place:

...Lots of code before this, of course:
Word.ActivePrinter := Printer.Printers[Printer.PrinterIndex];
Word.Options.PrintBackground := False;
Word.PrintOut;

There must be a place around here somewhere to be able to tell it how
many copies to print???

Thanks,
Jesse

Thanks,
Jesse
www.davinci-mims.com

Re:Printing Multiple Copies in Word

You need to use one of the overloaded PrintOut procs that includes Copies as
a parameter.

Reinhard

Re:Printing Multiple Copies in Word

<<Anchorman:
I posted this message the other day, but I don't see it
here.

I did, and answered it, like this:

Which Word version? Word 97 and 2000 have different
parameters for Printout.

var
  Copies: OleVariant;
..
  Copies := 5;
  Word.PrintOut(EmptyParam, EmptyParam, EmptyParam,
                EmptyParam, EmptyParam, Copies);