BDE runtime error Table does not exist

Hy all,

i have a big problem and find not the reason for it.
Delphi 6.02 eng, BDE 5.11, Access 2000

in my actuall project i have since one day the BDE runtime error
Table does not exist.
File or directorty does not exist.
File: I:\win_adresse6\PDOXUSR.LCK
File: I\win_adresse6\PARADOX.LCK
File: I\win_adresse6\BRANCHEN.DB
File: I\win_adresse6\BRANCHEN.DBF
File: I\win_adresse6\BRANCHEN.TXT
File: I\win_adresse6\BRANCHEN.

During my code writing this errormessage comes. I have tested
the access on the tables an other form. The database is ok. The BDE
works well. But when the application will opened te datamodul with only
6 Queries the runtime error occurs. I have several times check the
AliasNames
in the Components. I don't know where the error comes from and cannot
debug
him.
Any idea
Stephan

Re:BDE runtime error Table does not exist

Hi,
re-chec all aliases and maped drives.
If you still can not find anything, build your project with debug VCL and
when you get this error, you can look Call Stack to find exactly what
appened and with what component.
Eero

"stephan Gerth" <s...@forsthaus.de> wrote in message

> Hy all,

> i have a big problem and find not the reason for it.
> Delphi 6.02 eng, BDE 5.11, Access 2000

> in my actuall project i have since one day the BDE runtime error
> Table does not exist.
> File or directorty does not exist.
> File: I:\win_adresse6\PDOXUSR.LCK
> File: I\win_adresse6\PARADOX.LCK
> File: I\win_adresse6\BRANCHEN.DB
> File: I\win_adresse6\BRANCHEN.DBF
> File: I\win_adresse6\BRANCHEN.TXT
> File: I\win_adresse6\BRANCHEN.

> During my code writing this errormessage comes. I have tested
> the access on the tables an other form. The database is ok. The BDE
> works well. But when the application will opened te datamodul with only
> 6 Queries the runtime error occurs. I have several times check the
> AliasNames
> in the Components. I don't know where the error comes from and cannot
> debug
> him.
> Any idea
> Stephan