System Configuration File Not Found, Delphi 3.02, Bde 5.01

Hi:

    I'm deploying an application with InstallShield, Delphi 3.02 and Bde
5.01.  I'm using the MSSQL Link and creating an alias for this driver.

    I have already included the new *.btl files, so I don't have the "Merge
configuration file ..." error.  Instead, when I run the bdeadmin.exe after
installing the application I get the message "System configuration file not
found", and then I can't find the MSSql Driver.

I know someone had a similar problem on this group, so Please Help!!!

Thanks

Carlos E. Hernandez
info...@cmet.net