setting range tio dBasetable using calculated indexes

Hi there,

I have to access to a dBase-Table wich has a Comix-Index (That's a spacial
form of Foxpro-indexes).
One of the indexes is a claculated index with the expression
k_nr+str(year)+str(month).

For this index I want to set a range, but when I try to set it with
setrange([ beginning ],[ end ]), there comes an error-message, which says,
that claculated indexes can not be given where array of indexexpressions are
expected.

But also using the setrangestart, setrangeend, applyrange - methods does not
work (there comes no exception, but the result dataset is always empty).

Sombody an idea?

Thanx,

Klaus Edelmann
s2.edelm...@gmx.de