changeing TquickRep.printerSettings.OutputBin

After converting an application from Delphi 2 and quickreport pro
(which worked fine) to Delphi 4 and QuickReport Pro 3.05, although the
outputBin property does indeed get set, it is evidently ignored by
certain printers.  Namely, at least 2 HP brand printers.  Our internal
LexMark handles the few choices it has nicely.  on a beforePrint
event, I set a label which prints the value of the Output bin
property.  This value appears correct, yet, the HP printers do not
respond to a change and continue to print from the default bin.

Any ideas?
TIA
--
Mitchell Peek