Delphi 5 Trial Patch for premature expiration

Mr. Peters,

My last post is dated last week because my clock was not set correctly.

Could you please send me the patch for Delphi 5 trial?  My trial expired
after only 2 days.

Thank you

Re:Delphi 5 Trial Patch for premature expiration

I have sent you the patch for this.

--
Kind Regards,

Steve Peters
Borland Developer Support

Please do not send discussion group posts directly
to me as they may be ignored. Responses should be
posted directly to the newsgroups where they may be
shared by all.

Disclaimer:
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/disclaim.html

"D. Karandish" wrote:
> Mr. Peters,

> My last post is dated last week because my clock was not set correctly.

> Could you please send me the patch for Delphi 5 trial?  My trial expired
> after only 2 days.

> Thank you

Other Threads