Problem with Idapi32 in Delphi 3.0 DLL called by VC++

I have a Microsoft VC++ 32 bit application that does not access the
BDE.  It calls a Microsoft VC++  32bit dll that uses the BDE for table
access, but when the same application calls a Delphi 3.0 32bit dll it is
unable to access the tables via the BDE.  I'm using version 4.5 of
Idapi32., This is running on an NT 4.0 workstation with the tables
located on an NT 4.0 server with caching turned off.

Any suggestions??

Re:Problem with Idapi32 in Delphi 3.0 DLL called by VC++

Does that Delphi DLL call DbiInit?  If it doesn't this may be your problem.

Just a thought
--

Roger
ro...@pathfindermail.com

Anthony DeLuca wrote:
> I have a Microsoft VC++ 32 bit application that does not access the
> BDE.  It calls a Microsoft VC++  32bit dll that uses the BDE for table
> access, but when the same application calls a Delphi 3.0 32bit dll it is
> unable to access the tables via the BDE.  I'm using version 4.5 of
> Idapi32., This is running on an NT 4.0 workstation with the tables
> located on an NT 4.0 server with caching turned off.

> Any suggestions??

Other Threads