ODBC driver for Interbase 4.1

I recently upgraded to the C/S version of D2 and cannot seem to find the
ODBC driver!  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I would like to
open Interbase tables in Access.  Thanks in advance...

Keith

Re:ODBC driver for Interbase 4.1

Hi

The CS 2.01 Ver does not come out with ODBC for Interbase. I think you need
Interbase Development Toolkit, or Borland C++ CS.

Hannes

Keith Selbee <ksel...@mindspring.com> wrote in article
<01bc4507$53b9bba0$2d730b26@keith-s-pentium>...

> I recently upgraded to the C/S version of D2 and cannot seem to find the
> ODBC driver!  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I would like
> open Interbase tables in Access.  Thanks in advance...

> Keith

Other Threads