: MOS v3.70 released

I am proud to annonce you the release of MOS (Master Operating System)
version 3.70.
A fully functionnal evaluation is available from :

http://www.mos.com.bi

OVERVIEW
========
MOS ( Master Operating System ) is a professional Graphical User
Interface (GUI) for pascal programmers.
It's like a VISUAL PASCAL.
It's a RAD ( Rapid application development ) tool for BP7 or FPC
programmers.

NEW FEATURES OF THIS VERSION
============================
- Uses FPC (32 bits) compiler
- Uses Graphix from Michael Knapp (cf
http://www.graphix4pascal.freeservers.com)
- 16 Millions of colors
- Support for 640*350*256c to 1280*1024*32bits
- More examples
- Modern appearance

Jean-Pierre
PLANAS Jean-Pierre : Syba...@Chez.Com
MASTER OPERATING SYSTEM : Graphical Interface
------ Like a VISUAL PASCAL For Dos ---------
For Tp7 Programmers. More Information here :
http://www.mos.com.bi

Re:: MOS v3.70 released

Re:: MOS v3.70 released

I'm currently working with a product which uses PASCAL as the API
language. I'm looking for a good external symbolic editor/de{*word*81} for
PASCAL. Is Borland PASCAL the best choice for a general purpose PASCAL
editor?

I'm looking for features like:
* syntax coloring
* project/document search-n-replace
* symbolic linking (where did I "var" this variable? define this function?
etc.)
* begin-end balance checking
* etc, etc, etc.

Regards,