Student price for Delphi Developer 3.

jpla...@telerama.lm.com (Jean Paul Ladue) wrote:

>    Does anyone know the price for Delphi Developer 3?

Grey Matter (http://www.greymatter.co.uk) has the Delphi 3
Professional version for 91 pounds sterling (educational price).

Best I've seen so far......

Marc

[ Marc Scheuner, marc.scheu...@berner.ch  CH-3001 BERNE, Switzerland ]

Re:Student price for Delphi Developer 3.

I believe the official academic price for Delphi 3.0 Professional is
$106 (US).  At least that is what I just paid, though I have seen it on
some web pages for as low as $85.  BTW, I think the client/server
edition academic prics is only $350 (I wish I had know that before I
bought the professional version).

Jean Paul Ladue wrote:

>         Does anyone know the price for Delphi Developer 3?

Ray Porter
Applications Analyst Programmer
Administrative Information Services, UNC-CH
Phone: 966-5878
email: l...@email.adp.unc.edu
         dra...@email.unc.edu
Home Page: http://www.adp.unc.edu/~allrp/

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Re:Student price for Delphi Developer 3.

        Does anyone know the price for Delphi Developer 3?

Re:Student price for Delphi Developer 3.

Where to purchase D3 at student prices?

Other Threads