Using NMHTTP component in Delphi4 console application

Hi.
Is it possible to use NMHTTP component in Delphi4 console application? I
want to retrieve a WWW page in MS-DOS Prompt and eventually show it.
I tried manually creating it but it produces an error saying that I should
pass a parameter to Create method of type TComponent.

Thank you for any help,
    Borut Zagar

Re:Using NMHTTP component in Delphi4 console application

:Borut Zagar <borut.za...@zaslon.si> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
83stcc$14...@wet.kiss.uni-lj.si...
: Hi.
: Is it possible to use NMHTTP component in Delphi4 console application? I
: want to retrieve a WWW page in MS-DOS Prompt and eventually show it.
: I tried manually creating it but it produces an error saying that I should
: pass a parameter to Create method of type TComponent.
:
: Thank you for any help,
:     Borut Zagar
:

Hi, Borut.

Have you tried passing nil as parameter to the create method?

Matthias.

Other Threads