Charlie Calvert - testing article, I feel hurt ;)

Charlie, in your article "Simple Programming Tip #2 by Charlie
Calvert ", you left out Qtest - an IDE-friendly test suite tool.

http://www.bigattichouse.com/qtest.php

Drop a testsuite on a form, build your tests right from the IDE,
the console will aggregate all your test suites together...
Standard "Expect" and "Check" style tests, as well as benchmarking, timing, screenshots, ability to run tests from ISAPI-dlls (thread-safe, too)...

And its free, source included.

*sniff*,*sniff* ... I feel so unloved...

Mike Johnson
www.bigattichouse.com

Re:Charlie Calvert - testing article, I feel hurt ;)

Michael Johnson wrote:
> *sniff*,*sniff* ... I feel so unloved...

You might continue to feel that way since I doubt he's going to respond
here. The bdn.website newsgroup is where he might see it.

--
John Kaster, Borland Developer Relations, http://bdn.borland.com
$1280/$50K: http://homepages.borland.com/jkaster/tnt/thanks.html

Re:Charlie Calvert - testing article, I feel hurt ;)

where is the article at?

thanks
Rob

FL wrote:
> where is the article at?

> thanks
> Rob

You'll find it on the BDN web site.  Here's a direct link.

http://bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,30049,00.html

Regards,
Bruce McGee
Glooscap Software