Error installing Indy 8.0 package DclIndy50.bpl in Delphi 5

I was wondering if someone could tell me why I might be getting the
following error message when I try to Install the package for Indy 8.0 into
Delphi 5:

Can't load package <Insert File Path Here>\Dclindy50.bpl.  One of the
library files needed to run this application cannot be found.

I didn't get any errors when I ran the .bat file.  Any clues?

Thanks...

- Scott

Re:Error installing Indy 8.0 package DclIndy50.bpl in Delphi 5

make sure the path is in your environment options..

"Scott Bukoski" <sbuko...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I was wondering if someone could tell me why I might be getting the
> following error message when I try to Install the package for Indy 8.0
into
> Delphi 5:

> Can't load package <Insert File Path Here>\Dclindy50.bpl.  One of the
> library files needed to run this application cannot be found.

> I didn't get any errors when I ran the .bat file.  Any clues?

> Thanks...

> - Scott

Re:Error installing Indy 8.0 package DclIndy50.bpl in Delphi 5

Tried that, but I still get the error.  I have Delphi 5 on a Windows NT
machine at work, and it installed fine there.  Here I have a Windows 98SE
machine.

"Giuliano" <giulia...@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> make sure the path is in your environment options..

Other Threads