close button in Child window of MDI

A puzzle of my MDI program:
Firstly, I opened more than one child window
and maximize all of them. Secondly, I used mouse
to click the close button on the right-top corner of
the child window. Then, I found the next child window's
close button looked like disable. But if I used mouse
to click it, it did its work.

 How can i make it look normal?
I'm using Delphi3.0 C/S suit.
Thanks.

Re:close button in Child window of MDI

I think that's a known bug. You can have a look at
http://www.melander.dk/htdig/bugsearch.html

and try to search for 'MDI button'.

cat <timet...@263.net> a crit dans l'article
<37383F46.867C0...@263.net>...

> A puzzle of my MDI program:
> Firstly, I opened more than one child window
> and maximize all of them. Secondly, I used mouse
> to click the close button on the right-top corner of
> the child window. Then, I found the next child window's
> close button looked like disable. But if I used mouse
> to click it, it did its work.

>  How can i make it look normal?
> I'm using Delphi3.0 C/S suit.
> Thanks.