How can I use IBEvent

I have make a procedure in interbase

post_event 'testando'

And I place a IBEvent in Delphi with the same Event name and I place a
procedure to execute the event
And my program don't receive the message
Delphi 6
IBX
Interbase 6 Open Source ( mers.com )
Thanks

Re:How can I use IBEvent

You must commit the transaction that fires the event for the event to actually
fire.  Look at the events demo that comes in the demos\db\ibx directory for an
example.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build

Re:How can I use IBEvent

Thanks!
Vinicius
"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <jeffoverc...@mindspring.com> escreveu na mensagem
> You must commit the transaction that fires the event for the event to
actually
> fire.  Look at the events demo that comes in the demos\db\ibx directory
for an
> example.

> Vinicius wrote:

> > I have make a procedure in interbase

> > post_event 'testando'

> > And I place a IBEvent in Delphi with the same Event name and I place a
> > procedure to execute the event
> > And my program don't receive the message
> > Delphi 6
> > IBX
> > Interbase 6 Open Source ( mers.com )
> > Thanks

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
>       (Please do not email me directly unless  asked. Thank You)
> A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher
> a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build
> a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act
> alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer,
> cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.  Specialization is
for
> insects.   (RAH)

Other Threads