Delphi 6 Quickrep 3.6.1: why global QRPrinter not defined

hi all:
  I convert my Delphi 5 source code to Delphi6,
so I download Quickrep 3.6.1 source,and re-compile,
when compile my  code "QRPrinter.Print;",
a error reported: Undeclared identifier: 'QRPrinter'
I not define the VER36PRO.  How to resolve this problem?

thanks

Re:Delphi 6 Quickrep 3.6.1: why global QRPrinter not defined

"Xie Bingpeng" <bp...@attn.com.cn> wrote in news:3d6591ef$1
@newsgroups.borland.com:

> hi all:
>   I convert my Delphi 5 source code to Delphi6,
> so I download Quickrep 3.6.1 source,and re-compile,
> when compile my  code "QRPrinter.Print;",
> a error reported: Undeclared identifier: 'QRPrinter'
> I not define the VER36PRO.  How to resolve this problem?

> thanks

i have the same problem

Roberto Nicchi
Master Informatica
Italy

Re:Delphi 6 Quickrep 3.6.1: why global QRPrinter not defined

I don't think QuickReport 3.6.1 has a global variable
QrPrinter any more. Everything is done from the QuickRep
component. Try QuickRep1.Print (or whatever you are calling
you TQuickRep component) instead. TQuickRep has been
expanded so that you can do printing and printer settings
from there.

Anne Sainz
Vian Corporation

Xie Bingpeng wrote:
> hi all:
>   I convert my Delphi 5 source code to Delphi6,
> so I download Quickrep 3.6.1 source,and re-compile,
> when compile my  code "QRPrinter.Print;",
> a error reported: Undeclared identifier: 'QRPrinter'
> I not define the VER36PRO.  How to resolve this problem?

> thanks

Other Threads