QuickReport 3.0 documentation

Does anybody know where you can get documentation/help file
for QR 3?  The help file that comes with Delphi 4 says to get it
from the QuSoft web page.  There is nothing there, and I get no
response from E-Mails.

Greg Baker

Re:QuickReport 3.0 documentation

I got mail from Qusoft today.

Chris Miller (QuSoft AS) wrote;

>Delphi 4 was released before QuickReport 3 was finished.  We are currently
>waiting for the release copy of Delphi 4 to be shipped to us and when we
>get it, we will be posting a free update to QuickReport 3 standard.
>Updated documentation and help files are currently in development.

Uffe Sturegren

Greg Baker <gjba...@mailbag.com> skrev i inl?gg
<01bdb4b4$f15a93c0$6f0b400a@cwalkup3>...

> Does anybody know where you can get documentation/help file
> for QR 3?  The help file that comes with Delphi 4 says to get it
> from the QuSoft web page.  There is nothing there, and I get no
> response from E-Mails.

> Greg Baker

Re:QuickReport 3.0 documentation

Does this mean that Inprise didn't send the release copy of Delphi 4.0 to
QuSoft AS
or is the copy of Delphi 4.0 I got 2 weeks ago, a beta product ??

In my opinion this is just another lame excuse from QuSoft

Claus Pedersen

Uffe Sturegren skrev i meddelelsen <01bdb55a$de276610$3443a2c3@us-nt-2mb>...

>I got mail from Qusoft today.

>Chris Miller (QuSoft AS) wrote;
>>Delphi 4 was released before QuickReport 3 was finished.  We are currently
>>waiting for the release copy of Delphi 4 to be shipped to us and when we
>>get it, we will be posting a free update to QuickReport 3 standard.
>>Updated documentation and help files are currently in development.

>Uffe Sturegren

>Greg Baker <gjba...@mailbag.com> skrev i inl?gg
><01bdb4b4$f15a93c0$6f0b400a@cwalkup3>...

>> Does anybody know where you can get documentation/help file
>> for QR 3?  The help file that comes with Delphi 4 says to get it
>> from the QuSoft web page.  There is nothing there, and I get no
>> response from E-Mails.

>> Greg Baker

Re:QuickReport 3.0 documentation

I agree !

Claus J. Pedersen <c...@email.dk> skrev i inl?gg
<6p4lag$m8...@forums.borland.com>...

> Does this mean that Inprise didn't send the release copy of Delphi 4.0 to
> QuSoft AS
> or is the copy of Delphi 4.0 I got 2 weeks ago, a beta product ??

> In my opinion this is just another lame excuse from QuSoft

> Claus Pedersen

Other Threads