Delphi 6 personal(free) with Delphi 6 Pro

Hi,
I have just purchased Delphi 6 pro.
I have the free trial version on my system does it need to be removed before
I install the pro version or is this a non-issue

Donald Cameron
Amateur At Large
http://www.AmateurAtLarge.com
d...@amateuratlarge.com

Re:Delphi 6 personal(free) with Delphi 6 Pro

Donald Cameron wrote:

> Hi,
> I have just purchased Delphi 6 pro.
> I have the free trial version on my system does it need to be removed before
> I install the pro version or is this a non-issue

Yes you need to uninstall the trial.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
This sad little lizard told me that he was a brontosaurus on his mother's

Re:Delphi 6 personal(free) with Delphi 6 Pro

Thank you

"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <jeffoverc...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> Donald Cameron wrote:

> > Hi,
> > I have just purchased Delphi 6 pro.
> > I have the free trial version on my system does it need to be removed
before
> > I install the pro version or is this a non-issue

> Yes you need to uninstall the trial.

> > --

> > Donald Cameron
> > Amateur At Large
> > http://www.AmateurAtLarge.com
> > d...@amateuratlarge.com

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
>       (Please do not email me directly unless  asked. Thank You)
> This sad little lizard told me that he was a brontosaurus on his mother's
> side.  I did not laugh; people who boast of ancestry often have little
else
> to sustain them.  Humoring them costs nothing and adds to happiness in
> a world in which happiness is in short supply.   (RAH)

Other Threads