Atlanta Delphi Developers Group Meeting - April 2

Atlanta Delphi Developers Group

Greetings!  It's time for our monthly meeting
for April.  Our next meeting is on April 2nd, 1996!
at 6:30pm.  We will be meeting at UPS headquarters.

We will be in the auditorium.

Directions:  Follow GA 400 North to Exit 5b (Sandy Springs)
Exit merges onto Abernathy Road West.  Turn right onto
Glenlake Parkway (2cd traffic light)  Second Building site
on right.  There are two entrances.  Take the first one.
(Right entrance, when facing building.)  Turn right into
the parking deck.  Walk to the front of the building where
the main entrance is.  The guards will point you to the right
room.

United Parcel Service
55 Glenlake Parkway, NE
Atlanta, GA  30328

It seems like I'm always apologizing for a late agenda.
Some plans feel threw for this month, but we will still
put together the best meeting we can!

Our web page is located at http://www.mindspring.com/~addg

We will be raffling a new Delphi book, Delphi Nuts & Bolts,
Second Edition.  Osborne books has provided us with the book.
Don't forget, only dues paid or at the door paid members are
eligible for raffles!

Tentative Agenda
----------------
Web page update                  -       Rick Lowery
Code Library Status              -       Matthew Erdmann
Non-profit status & dues policy  -       Don Lowery
Formula1 Demo!                   -       Chris Meadows
Other Neat Stuff
Raffle
Question & Answers               -       Everyone!!!

Tentative Future Agendas
May - Delphi Automated Testing Software
June - Charlie Calvert, Author of Delphi Unleashed!

Spread the word!

For further information contact:
Jerry Robertson
jrob...@rann.com