Need help with Turbo Pascal 7.0 graphics.....

Here is my question.  I'm writing my own unit for graphics
because bgi has proven to be too slow. I've made a procedure using
assembly to light up an individual pixel. now, i'm trying to write a
procedure for drawing a line, one pixel at a time. I can draw straight
lines, but i havnt been able to figure out how to draw a slanted line.
Additionaly, i need to be able to do this without dividing. I have a 386
without a numeric coproccessor:( Could someone explain how this is done
and/or send me a sample code?
i would also like to know how to draw a circle in the same manner, one
pixel at a time, using a procedure. thanks in advance for any info:)

 please respond by email to  blhardenbr...@ucdavis.edu

Also, i am not a pathetic student trying to finsih my homework, i'm not
even taking a pascal course, i'm a
completely self-taught programmer:)

Re:Need help with Turbo Pascal 7.0 graphics.....

At 18.22 30/11/95 -0800, you wrote:

>Here is my question.  I'm writing my own unit for graphics
>because bgi has proven to be too slow. I've made a procedure using
>assembly to light up an individual pixel. now, i'm trying to write a
>procedure for drawing a line, one pixel at a time. I can draw straight
>lines, but i havnt been able to figure out how to draw a slanted line.
>Additionaly, i need to be able to do this without dividing. I have a 386
>without a numeric coproccessor:( Could someone explain how this is done
>and/or send me a sample code?
>i would also like to know how to draw a circle in the same manner, one
>pixel at a time, using a procedure. thanks in advance for any info:)

> please respond by email to  blhardenbr...@ucdavis.edu

>Also, i am not a pathetic student trying to finsih my homework, i'm not
>even taking a pascal course, i'm a
>completely self-taught programmer:)

All the answers to your questions can be found in the book :

RICHARD WILTON
PROGRAMMER'S GUIDE TO PC & PS2 VIDEO SYSTEMS
MICROSOFT PRESS

BYE
                                        NEIROTTI Giovannni
                                        neiro...@mbox.vol.it

Don't leave your illusions,
when you'll have lost you'll try to go on,
but your life'll not be true life.

Other Threads