Font color in a Memo box

Is there any way to change the color of individual characters in a memo type
box programatically.  I'm attempting to write a telnet terminal that accepts
ansi codes.  If anyone already knows of such a component, I'd appreciate the
info.

Thx
Rod

Re:Font color in a Memo box

Rod,
  Why don't you use TRichEdit instead?

--
Good Luck!!
    -Dave

Rod <dun...@dcr.net> wrote in message

> Is there any way to change the color of individual characters in a memo
type
> box programatically.  I'm attempting to write a telnet terminal that
accepts
> ansi codes.  If anyone already knows of such a component, I'd appreciate
the
> info.

> Thx
> Rod

Re:Font color in a Memo box

> Is there any way to change the color of individual characters in a memo
type
> box programatically.  I'm attempting to write a telnet terminal that
accepts
> ansi codes.  If anyone already knows of such a component, I'd appreciate

the

http://www.balticsolutions.com

Other Threads