Help: The 'Show' method

Hello,

        I have a problem with the Show method for forms.
I want to type the following line:

                Document.Show;

        The procedure should then halt at that point until
the document I am displaying is closed. The Execute method
for dialog components seems to have this effect, so is the
solution to write a new component?

All help very much appreciated,

        Blake

Re:Help: The 'Show' method

Form1.ShowModal;

--
Patrick K. Coffer
iQuest Systems, Inc.

Re:Help: The 'Show' method

I believe that if you use
Document.ShowModal; this will solve the problem.

BE EVANS-PRITCHARD <evans...@aston.ac.uk> wrote in article
<5f3ian$ls...@whatsit.aston.ac.uk>...
: Hello,
:
[...]

Use Document.ShowModal.

HTH.

                                      - Chirag Dalal

 M. Tech., Department of Computer Science and Engineering
 Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Bombay.
 E-Mail Address: da...@cse.iitb.ernet.in

 For Cool Delphi Components See
 Home page: http://www.cse.iitb.ernet.in/~dalal/delphi