Help files hlp

I highly recommend Help Scribble too.  It's cheap and powerful, and makes my
life a lot easier.
Find it at http://www.jgsoft.com/helpscr.shtml

Dave White
SpectraChrom Software
www.spectrachrom.com

moz...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message <7e1d74$f8...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>There is help compiler in Delphi. It resides in '<DelphiDir>\Help\Tools'.
>But I use HelpScribble. It is much more friendly. And there are a lot of
other
>programs.

>Best wishes,
>Mike

>In article <3704159d.27637...@news.bluecrow.com>,
>  s...@t-iii.com wrote:
>> Hi there,

>> This will be the first time I'm being assigned to write the help file
>> for an application. What is the best way to approach it? do I have to
>> use a third party software to write help files for Delphi???

>> thanks

>http://www.dejanews.com/       Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

Re:Help files hlp

  s...@t-iii.com wrote:
> Hi there,

> This will be the first time I'm being assigned to write the help file
> for an application. What is the best way to approach it? do I have to
> use a third party software to write help files for Delphi???

> thanks

Re:Help files hlp

A freeware tool (it's working, but be careful!) is
available at:
(look also at www.download.com)

Support is available from:
oasis...@adept.co.za

You can contact the author directly at
steph...@adept.co.za

website: http://www.adept.co.za/~oasisdev

Send Snail-Mail requests, comments, postcards, money, real
estate title deeds etc. to:

Stephan February
P.O Box 7529
Stellenbosch
7600
South Africa

Roy  <s...@t-iii.com> schrieb im Beitrag
<3704159d.27637...@news.bluecrow.com>...

> Hi there,

> This will be the first time I'm being assigned to write
the help file
> for an application. What is the best way to approach it?
do I have to
> use a third party software to write help files for
Delphi???

> thanks

Other Threads