Saved POP3 emails

I am using Delphi's NMPOP3 component to receive new emails.
Any one help me how to receive already read message or saved
message from POP3 Server using the same component.

Best Regards

Ashru.
ashraf...@hotmail.com

Re:Saved POP3 emails

"ashraf" <atmonl...@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> I am using Delphi's NMPOP3 component to receive new emails.
> Any one help me how to receive already read message or saved
> message from POP3 Server using the same component.

> Best Regards

> Ashru.
> ashraf...@hotmail.com

a) The last NM user. Switch to the future, switch to Indy or ICS.-)
b) Read the RFC's (1939/2449) before you want to start with
internet components.
c) You can read a mail from a mail server, as often, as you want,
until ... you delete the message on the server. There is no flag, that
the message has been read.
The normal way is: RETR (server sends the message), if ok then DELE,
but you need not.

Ernst Gerlach
ernst.gerl...@epost.de
http://www.gerlach-mtl.de
--- use plain text only in email ---

Re:Saved POP3 emails

Make your own LOG file containing the ID of each message and the
position of
every message on the server. Using this file and the headers of the
messages you
can manipulate them the way you want.

Regards

ashraf wrote:
> I am using Delphi's NMPOP3 component to receive new emails.
> Any one help me how to receive already read message or saved
> message from POP3 Server using the same component.

> Best Regards

> Ashru.
> ashraf...@hotmail.com

Re:Saved POP3 emails

Thanks to Ernst Gerlach and Bobby Velichkov. Now i can
control pop emails from Indy and NM components.

Best regards and Happy New Year

"Bobby Velichkov" <ad...@bulsat.net> wrote in message

> Make your own LOG file containing the ID of each message and the
> position of
> every message on the server. Using this file and the headers of the
> messages you
> can manipulate them the way you want.

> Regards

> ashraf wrote:

> > I am using Delphi's NMPOP3 component to receive new emails.
> > Any one help me how to receive already read message or saved
> > message from POP3 Server using the same component.

> > Best Regards

> > Ashru.
> > ashraf...@hotmail.com

Other Threads