How to make 3D controls and others visual effects

Hello!:
    I need to learn about build 3D controls and others visual effects like
non-rect contorn, shadows (3D simulation), etc.

    I think the rectangular era will go away. Rounded corners and 3D effects
like XP, or the dreamweaver tools is that what come.

    ?Does anybody know how to start?

Thank in advance.

Re:How to make 3D controls and others visual effects

Hello!... ?Can Anybody help me?

"Cristian Alejo Zujew" <czu...@amc.com.ar> escribi en el mensaje

> Hello!:
>     I need to learn about build 3D controls and others visual effects like
> non-rect contorn, shadows (3D simulation), etc.

>     I think the rectangular era will go away. Rounded corners and 3D
effects
> like XP, or the dreamweaver tools is that what come.

>     ?Does anybody know how to start?

> Thank in advance.

Other Threads