Oracle 8.0.5 for Linux Delphi 4.0 Client/Server Connection

We have installed Oracle8 8.0.5 on a Linux server as downloaded from the
Oracle site.  Installation appears to be complete as the svrmgrl can be run
and tables can be listed, etc.

When trying to set up the alias from a Windows 95 machine with Delphi 4.0
Client/Server installed with SQL Links, get:

BDE Error: 8458 Cannot Load an IDAPI service library
File: SQLORA8.DLL

Having read the other posts, I looked everywhere (client machine after
reinstalling SQLLinks for Oracle and Server, including installation directory)
and cannot from OCI.DLL anywhere.  Where can I get this file?