Transaction Settings in IB

Is there are any way to change IB transactions properies (like
RECORD_VERSION, NO WAIT etc
) via BDE from Delphi client application ?

Thanks

Nikolai

Re:Transaction Settings in IB

Hi Nikolai,

>Is there are any way to change IB transactions properies (like
>RECORD_VERSION, NO WAIT etc
>) via BDE from Delphi client application ?

As far as I know. NO! Unfortunatly.

I don't know why Borland does not give that ability to the programmers.
The BDE is much too much restrictiv in many points.

Dirk Seifert

Seif...@Geutebrueck.de

Re:Transaction Settings in IB

> Is there are any way to change IB transactions properies (like
> RECORD_VERSION, NO WAIT etc via BDE from Delphi client application ?

You sort of can.....

You can't change now wait.

If you use Delphi 3.0 and the bde 4.0 and you use the
TransActionIsolation leve = read committed you get no_record_version.

If you use Delphi 3.01 and the bde 4.01 and you use the
TransActionIsolation leve = read committed you get record_version.

hth

Robert Schieck (TeamB)
http://www.mers.com

Other Threads