ReadSections in TIniFile doesn't work with Windows 2000

I developed a program on NT, and tried to use in Windows 2000.  I even went
so far as to reinstall delphi on the 2000 machine, so that I could debug.
What I found out was that my TInifile function ReadSections is not reading
INI file sections into a list.

Could someone tell me how to fix this?

Re:ReadSections in TIniFile doesn't work with Windows 2000

I had problem that in some system(I don't remember NT or 98)  I was not able to
read file bigger than 64k.
Howard Barlow wrote:
> I developed a program on NT, and tried to use in Windows 2000.  I even went
> so far as to reinstall delphi on the 2000 machine, so that I could debug.
> What I found out was that my TInifile function ReadSections is not reading
> INI file sections into a list.

> Could someone tell me how to fix this?

Re:ReadSections in TIniFile doesn't work with Windows 2000

The Windows 98, and NT all read the file just fine, its just in
Windows 2000 that nothing is read.  Its not over 64k.  I found out
that the GetPrivateProfileString command is not returning anything in
the readsections procedure.

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:25:23 -0700, Alexandra Taratutin

<a...@nohau.com> wrote:
>I had problem that in some system(I don't remember NT or 98)  I was not able to
>read file bigger than 64k.

>Howard Barlow wrote:

>> I developed a program on NT, and tried to use in Windows 2000.  I even went
>> so far as to reinstall delphi on the 2000 machine, so that I could debug.
>> What I found out was that my TInifile function ReadSections is not reading
>> INI file sections into a list.

>> Could someone tell me how to fix this?

Other Threads