Using combo box 'DroppedDown' property

When I set the DroppedDown property of a combo box at runtime it only
displays the first entry in the list with extremely small up/down arrows
on the side.  I have to reclick the down arrow in order to get the full
list.  Any way to get the full list to display when I set the
DroppedDown property at runtime?  Thanks in advance.

Re:Using combo box 'DroppedDown' property

Sean -

I can't reproduce that. What version of Delphi are you using? And what
is the combo box's Style?

Good luck.

Kurt

Re:Using combo box 'DroppedDown' property

Check your DropDownCount property.  It sounds like it somehow got set to 1.
The default value should have been 8, but you can set it to any value to
control the maximum size of the
drop-down list.

Garret Marotta <gmaro...@pcn.com>

Sean McElroy wrote in message <355C73D4.E0AEA...@utw.com>...
>When I set the DroppedDown property of a combo box at runtime it only
>displays the first entry in the list with extremely small up/down arrows
>on the side.  I have to reclick the down arrow in order to get the full
>list.  Any way to get the full list to display when I set the
>DroppedDown property at runtime?  Thanks in advance.

Other Threads