How to create referential integrity when creating tables at runtime

Hi,

When creating

Table1->CreateTable()                 // with a predefined table layout
loaded from a BDE alias

and

Table2->CreateTable()

How to create referential integrity between the 2 ?

I need to create a fresh database when my application is installed. I do
that using the CreateTable methods. When loading the tabledefs from
another database the fields and indexes are copied but how about
referential integrity defenitions ?

Is there a way to create an empty database from a dictionary that
exactly creates a database as if it was constructed using the Database
Desktop ?

Thanks,

--
Feite Brekeveld
feite.brekev...@osiris-it.nl

Re:How to create referential integrity when creating tables at runtime

See the examples for DbiDoRestructure at
www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/bdeapiex.

--
Bill

Other Threads