IBX Upd4 Again - TIBTable.BufferChunks

That property was introduced in UP4.  Sounds like you are trying to run it
against the older BPL.  search your HD for VCLIB50.bpl and make certain you only
have the newer one, if the older one is what is being found you will get that
error message.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
If there is somebody up there could they throw me down a line.  Just a

Re:IBX Upd4 Again - TIBTable.BufferChunks

Actually this problem occurs in both! I kept having the problem after I
upgrades until I told the compiler to not use the debug DCU's! It looks like
someone forgot to provide the debugged version as well in the update. Whoops!

"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" wrote:

> That property was introduced in UP4.  Sounds like you are trying to run it
> against the older BPL.  search your HD for VCLIB50.bpl and make certain you only
> have the newer one, if the older one is what is being found you will get that
> error message.

> Jorrit Jongma wrote:

> > Hello, got another IBXUpd4 thing again. This time it's TIBTable:

> > When I put a TIBTable on a form, compile and run, it will say: EReadError:
> > Property TIBTable.BufferChunks does not exist. In the source it is defined
> > properly I think (I'm not to much of a component writer). TIBTable has
> > BufferChunks defined as inherited from TIBCustomDataSet who really has it.
> > Anyways, viewing the form as text and removing the BufferChunks line by hand
> > will make it work.

> > It doesn't really bother me because I dont really use TIBTable, just thought
> > I'd share it.

> > Jorrit Jongma
> > S-WARE
> > sdan...@dds.nl

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
>       (Please do not email me directly unless  asked. Thank You)
> If there is somebody up there could they throw me down a line.  Just a
> little helping hand just a little understanding.  Just some answers to the
> questions that surround me now.  If there's somebody up there could
> they throw me down a line.               (Fish)

--

Brett W. Fleming - Software Engineer
    When all ceases to exist...

Other Threads