Delete Paradox Record => At beginning of table

Hi, Dear :

     When I Delete Records ( Paradox 7 ),  At beginning of table occurs,
How can i prevnt this Error ?

Thanks alot !!

Patrick

Re:Delete Paradox Record => At beginning of table

What version of Delphi?
In at least D1 and maybe D2, if you
were using an Infopower filter event, and in some other
cases, the bde would give a beginning
of table exception if the physical table had
no records.  Very annoying problem.  Setting the
filter = nil or using a second unfiltered version of
the table to check for records before opening
the filtered version was the only way around it for
me.  Problem went away by D3 (and maybe d2 which
I never used).
"Peter" <lai...@dsc.com.tw> wrote in message

> Hi, Dear :

>      When I Delete Records ( Paradox 7 ),  At beginning of table occurs,
> How can i prevnt this Error ?

> Thanks alot !!

> Patrick

Other Threads