How to access Foxpro Tables with Delphi 3

Hi

I've Delphi 3 Client/Server and keep on reading in the documentation that D3
supports Foxpro/Access Native File formats.

I've look at TTable but only see support for dBase, Paradox & Ascii.

Am I missing something ?

TIA

Re:How to access Foxpro Tables with Delphi 3

Actually it treat Foxpro as dBase file but you need to set driver to Foxpro
and edit the BDE config type to 25 (5 for dBase).  Details please check
Delphi's help with Foxpro driver.

Chee Chong Hwa <c...@pc.jaring.my> wrote in article
<KWB.19970707.202502....@pc.jaring.my>...

> I've Delphi 3 Client/Server and keep on reading in the documentation that
D3
> supports Foxpro/Access Native File formats.

> I've look at TTable but only see support for dBase, Paradox & Ascii.

> TIA

Other Threads