Need Custom List Box control

Anyone know where I can find a custom listbox control that will allow
me to have multiple columns, where I can set each cells font and
backcolor.  The comparable control in VB is Far Points List pro, but I
can't find anything on the web for Delphi.

Thanks
Tom

Re:Need Custom List Box control

Tom Loach <tc...@{*word*269}ia.edu> wrote in message

> Anyone know where I can find a custom listbox control that will allow
> me to have multiple columns, where I can set each cells font and
> backcolor.  The comparable control in VB is Far Points List pro, but I
> can't find anything on the web for Delphi.

I'm sure you'll find what you need at http://www.torry.ru

oh yes.. and plenty more too!!

Other Threads