QuickReport 'Print To Fit' feature

Does anyone know of a 'Print To Fit' feature for QuickReport? I have
three reports that print just fine on a laser printer but get cut off
when restricted to the margins of an inkjet printer.

I have left messages to QuSoft but have NEVER received a reply. Help
with this is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Bill
--------------------------------------
arte...@ix.netcom.com

There are three kinds of people in the world...
     Those that can count and those that can't...
Bill
---------------------
arte...@ix.netcom.com

There are 3 kinds of people in the world...
    Those that can count and
       Those that can't

Re:QuickReport 'Print To Fit' feature

On Mon, 17 Mar 1997 04:12:45 GMT, arte...@ix.netcom.com (Bill Artemik)
wrote:

>I have left messages to QuSoft but have NEVER received a reply. Help
>with this is greatly appreciated!

Hi.
I know the problem with Q-soft. I also mailed them and never got a
reply. I think the have no tech support or they just cant handle all
the problems.

To your problem, try to check the paper width perameter of the
QRPrinter. Try also if you can find some margin parameter there (I
dont have the documentation neer me so I can't check it now). I think
they have SOME property to support that.
E-Mail me again if you have problems and I'll look in the QR code in
my work.
bye
  Shaya.

Other Threads