Turbo Pascal for Windows doesn't quite work w/ Win 95

I just bought Turbo Pascal for Windows...assuming because it worked
with Win 3.1 it would work with Win 95...wrong...one of the most
important functions, the de{*word*81}...ie..stepping through a
program...doesn't want to load...basically i'm looking for information
on how i can patch this or replace it with a version that will work
with Win 95...thanx

Re:Turbo Pascal for Windows doesn't quite work w/ Win 95

To run the Turbo De{*word*81} for Windows under Windows 95, you must first
exit out of windows, and install Windows 3.1! I have both Windows wasting
space on my hard drive just so I can run and debug Windows programs.
Jay

Other Threads