TSR for Command-Completion

Hello out there,

i`m looking for a TSR-Program to complete a command-line under DOS like the
TAB-Key under Linux / Unix or the ESC-ESC for the Emacs-Editor.
If anyone knows about a shareware / public-domain program please tell me.
Pascal, Basic or C - code would be ok.

Thank you

Clas

The worst day fishing beats the best day working !
clas_hort...@krzmail.krz.uni-heidelberg.de
chort...@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de

Re:TSR for Command-Completion

Clas Hortien (chort...@aixterm3.urz.uni-heidelberg.de) wrote:
> i`m looking for a TSR-Program to complete a command-line under DOS like the
> TAB-Key under Linux / Unix or the ESC-ESC for the Emacs-Editor.

Look at 4DOS from JPSoftware (it's NDOS for Norton utilities). It's the
best. Another one is called "TOP" but it's not as powerful though it has
interesting features.
JPSoft also wrote an XTERM-like utility for Windows called TakeCommand.

ftp://ftp.std.com/customers/vendors/jpsoft

4DOS does not have intelligent completion (that's the word for tab-key
completing command line) like zsh (completion depends on the executed
program) but I prefer it. Anyway, if you use bash or worse it's MUCH better!
--
Jean-Christophe Boggio                          c...@gestalt.freenix.fr
Pascal and Linux {*word*60}, Dos and Windows independant programmer.

Other Threads