Unvalid file name

HELP!!
I hope someone can help me with the following problem:
Environment: 1 non dedicated server (peer to peer network),Win95A
 6 workstations Win95A, BDE 3.00
The problem: While starting the application from one Workstation the
 following message accures: Unvalid file name!!.
 This happends only from this workstation. There
 are no problems starting the application from the other
 workstation. I belive this has something to do with the
 Win95! Do anyoneu have any suggestions what I could try?
 I would appreciate any help!!
Thanks very much in advance
Regards A.B
My e-mail address: s...@tza.de
 or
ssb.ber...@t-online.de

Re:Unvalid file name

>I hope someone can help me with the following problem:
>Environment: 1 non dedicated server (peer to peer network),Win95A
> 6 workstations Win95A, BDE 3.00
>The problem: While starting the application from one Workstation the
> following message accures: Unvalid file name!!.
> This happends only from this workstation. There
> are no problems starting the application from the other
> workstation. I belive this has something to do with the
> Win95! Do anyoneu have any suggestions what I could try?
> I would appreciate any help!!

My guess is that you have a database component that has its paramater over rides
set to a directory path that does not exist on the machine that is having
problems.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com